Effective date: April 12, 2019
Brazos Business Partners (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://bcs-calendar.com website (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
- Service Service is the https://bcs-calendar.com website operated by Brazos Business Partners
- Personal Data Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Cookies Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or the instructions provided in any email we send.
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyse our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
- Advertising Cookies. Advertising Cookies are used to serve you with advertisements that may be relevant to you and your interests.
Use of Data
Brazos Business Partners uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
Disclosure of Data
Brazos Business Partners may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Brazos Business Partners
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), provide the Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Service.
Brazos Business Partners uses remarketing services to advertise on third
party websites to you after you visited our Service. We and our third-party
visits to our Service.
- Google Ads (AdWords)
Google Ads (AdWords) remarketing service is provided by Google Inc.
You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customise
the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page:
http://www.google.com/settings/ads Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser
Add-on – https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout – for your web
browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with
the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google
Analytics. For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the
Google Privacy & Terms web page:
- Bing Ads Remarketing
Bing Ads remarketing service is provided by Microsoft Inc.
You can opt-out of Bing Ads interest-based ads by following their
instructions: You can learn more about the privacy practices and policies of Microsoft
Twitter remarketing service is provided by Twitter Inc.
You can opt-out from Twitter’s interest-based ads by following their
instructions: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170405 You can learn more about the privacy practices and policies of Twitter by
Facebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc.
You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by
visiting this page: https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950 To opt-out from Facebook’s interest-based ads, follow these instructions
from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217 Facebook adheres to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioural
Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. You can also
opt-out from Facebook and other participating companies through the
Digital Advertising Alliance in the USA
http://www.aboutads.info/choices/, the Digital Advertising Alliance of
Canada in Canada http://youradchoices.ca/ or the European Interactive
Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/,
or opt-out using your mobile device settings. For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit
Facebook’s Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
Pinterest remarketing service is provided by Pinterest Inc.
You can opt-out from Pinterest’s interest-based ads by enabling the “Do
Not Track” functionality of your web browser or by following Pinterest
instructions: You can learn more about the privacy practices and policies of Pinterest
AdRoll remarketing service is provided by Semantic Sugar, Inc.
You can opt-out of AdRoll remarketing by visiting this AdRoll Advertising
Preferences web page:
http://info.evidon.com/pub_info/573?v=1&nt=1&nw=false For more information on the privacy practices of AdRoll, please visit the
We may use third-party Service Providers to show advertisements to you to help support and maintain our Service.
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
The payment processors we work with are:
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By email: email@example.com