Thank you for your interest in promoting your event through BCS | Calendar. We are more than happy to help spread the word about your event, though we do have a few general guidelines. Please review the Event Calendar Guidelines before submitting your event. Inclusion in the Calendar is up to the discretion of the BCS | Calendar team.
- Events must be open to the public
- Events requiring tickets, registrations, and/or cover charges, are acceptable as long as the event is not private.
- Events outside of Bryan / College Station will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Submissions should be received in a timely manner (more than two weeks is preferred)
- Please fill in the submission form as thoroughly as possible. Your details and photo(s) will determine our ability to successfully promote your event.
- Events submissions will be reviewed by BCS | Calendar staff on a case-by-case basis prior to publication. On some occasions you may be contacted for additional details or information.
- Event submission does not guarantee publication on BCS | Calendar.
What do we do with your events?
When community partners and organizations submit events to us, they are considered for inclusion in various promotional materials and mediums. Events are also considered for inclusion in any publications or websites that BCS | Calendar and its affiliates may advertise or promote events in. Your event submission does not guarantee inclusion in any such promotional materials, mediums, or publications. Submission of an event constitutes authorization of BCS | Calendar, its partners, affiliates, and the like to use the name, description and contents of the event in any form as deemed appropriate by BCS | Calendar.